Visitor Visa Subclass 600- A Way To Spend Your Holidays in Australia
Visitor Visa is a Visa that allows visitors to visit in Australia for a shorter period of time for tourism or to visit family or friends or for business activities or even for any consultant or for medical activities. This visa allows you to visit Australia for not more than 3 months.
Who can apply visitor Visa (Subclass 600)?
In order to apply for visitor Visa subclass 600, you need to have an eligible passport issued by a county. In case if you don’t have your passport issued by an eligible country for the Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) you may be required to obtain a visa to travel to Australia. For staying on Australian soil for a period more than 3 months you need to have a Visa.
The countries that are eligible for the ETA are:
- Hong Kong
- Italy (and the Vatican City)
- The Netherlands
- Republic of San Marino
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
Eligibility Requirement for Visitor Visa 600.
Eligibility to be fulfilled for visitor visa subclass 600 are mentioned below:-
- Genuine temporary stay.
- Sufficient funds are required to meet to hold up oneself during stay in Australia.
- Need to satisfy for return criteria to own country from Australia.
- Health and character requirements are needed to meet.
- Need to satisfy specific criteria for different visas streams relating to accordingly.
After meeting the main requirements for visiting visa subclass 600, you need to know in which stream you are applying for, because applying in the wrong stream will put you on a way which will result in wasting your time and precious money.
The different streams available under this visa are:-
- Tourist stream.
- Sponsored family stream.
- Business visitor stream.
Step BY Step Process To Apply.
- Before you apply, check your passport. You need to have a valid passport or other travel documents for this VISA. If you don’t have your passport and plan to have a new passport do apply this first.
- Gather your documents: you need to arrange all your documents like identity documents and proof of offence and different documents which you will attach with your document. You need to provide all correct information, if false information is provided your visa and even your passport may be banned.
- Create an immi account online through Australian government site. Here you can access only an online requirement for a visa. You cannot go further without creating an immi account.
- After creating your immi account you need to move on for filling out an online application form.
Online application form includes questions like persona information, travel history, financial capacity, purpose of visit, and health. Make sure you save your information into the system for further edit or for cross check the information.
- Pay the application fee. It may cost nearly for about AUD140 to AUD1,020. Credit card fees may apply. This may vary depending on exchange rate or on type of Visa.
- After application fee paid and double checked your application Submit application required document. An acknowledgement receipt will be sent to your registered email id.
- Finally print out your grant notice.
Time period to stay in Australia with visa 600
The maximum time period to stay in Australia with visa 600 normally depends on different types of visa. Visitors may for single or multiple visits and it may be issued for 3 months to 12 months. To know the exact time period contact Migration Agent Perth for more information.
Financial Requirements for visitor Visa subclass 600.
Financial requirements for visitor visa Australia generally include your bank statements for the past 3 months. The statements have been scrutinized for the past 3 months with a closing balance of at least AUS 5000 $. All your audited accounts, pay slips, taxation records or credit card limits are also taken into consideration. These all are checked to determine whether you are eligible to visit Australia or not for Australia Visa subclass 600.
If you are sponsored by someone for a visitor visa subclass 600, then your sponsor also needs to submit/show his financial statement for the last 3 months.
Financial statements of sponsors which are to be shown are bank statements, Australian or overseas tax assessment. Bank statements should have a closing balance of at least AUS 5000$, as well as ownership of assets in Australia. Assets may include car, home in Australia, business there etc.
Note: For any requirements not fulfilled, then there may be chances that your application will be rejected.
Requirements may differ depending on what type of Visa will be submitted. If you are applying for a partner visa then it may surely have more complex requirements then a normal visitor Visa.